Any queries – contact the Under 14’s age group secretary
|U14 Age Group Secretary||Mark Jessop||07951 893263 (after 4pm only)||email@example.com|
Or the fixture secretary
|U14 & U15 Fixtures Secretary||John Lawson||07534 firstname.lastname@example.org|
U14 Format 2019/2020 Season
- 4 Divisions (2 x 10 teams, 1 x 11 teams, 1 x 12 teams)
- Each team to play each other twice in respective division
- 2 x Champions league style cups running at same time
- 1 for Division 1 & 2, 1 for Division 3 & 4
- 4 mini league’s within each cup with 4/5 group games
- Each team to play 1 fixture against each team in group
- Either seeded teams to balance each group or random draw?
- 1st and 2nd of each group to progress to knockout at quarter final stage
- Route to final to be known from start
- In the event of games being postponed, WJYL Cup games will take priority over league fixtures
Kick off Times
Standard kick off time is 10:30
However, if two games have been scheduled (more than likely because of postponements or cup weekends) for the same venue due to pitch sharing, this will change to 9:30 and 10:45
Each team allowed to request 1 free week (must be in by the 13th day of previous month)
If in early part of season whilst the weather is still favourable the re-arranged games to be played mid-week if possible to avoid a backlog of fixtures. Latter part of the season we will try accommodate them at the end of the season or again midweek if we are struggling to fit everything in.
Last games to be played Sunday 17th May 2020
If league and cup games completed prior to this date, friendlies will be organised.