New Players – All Positions
Silverdale Warriors Under 7’s are currently recruiting new players for all positions including goalkeeper & all abilities for the Under 8’s 2018/2019 season.
If your child is in current year 2 (going into year 3 September 2018) We would love to hear from you to join our current great players & parents we have.
Coaches are DBS Checked
Training will be on Friday evening between 7pm – 8pm
If your interested please contact Keith Pritchard on 07971 486681
Beacon Lions players needed for next season. Plus mini kickers.
Beacon Lions FC Under 10s East
Are an established team that have played in the Walsall league for the last two seasons. We have a talented core group of players and we are looking to add players to the squad as they move from 7 to 9 side. The manager is looking to add players in all positions.
Beacon Lions FC under 7s (current years 1 &2)
This is our youngest team and will be playing in the Walsall league from September next season. They need to add a couple more players to this group who have been together for almost a year as a mini kickers group.
In return we offer highly qualified coaches some who work as sports professionals, individual player development plans, and first class training, playing facilities and kit. Both have sponsors and excellent community links that support the teams. If your child is looking to progress in grassroots football then please call Scott on 07967 488875 (for under 7s) or Danny on 07919 968055 or Clive on 07853 159109 (for under 10s). Training held at Grace Academy Darlaston, which offers secure and safe facilities on 4G. Free safe parking on site.
Beacon Lions FC Mini Kickers – ages 4-6
Is your child looking to take their first kick in the game football? Looking for a nurturing and caring environment for them to learn with well qualified football professionals? Then come and join us at Beacon Lions FC Mini Kickers from April 2018. After our successful trial year at running mini kickers, we already have a small group that are ready to progress to their first grassroots team from September in the Walsall League. We aim not to only develop their footballing skills but also help mini kickers develop their social skills in a caring, safe and controlled environment. The first 4 sessions will be free of charge and upon joining us the mini kickers will receive their own training kit. Sessions will run at Grace Academy Darlaston which offers excellent and safe training facilities on 4G. Interested then please call Clive on 07853 159109 or Lindsay 07568 606750 (after 4pm) or email Lindsay_wba@msn.com
We are a chartered standard and Respect club and all our Managers are DBS checked and FA qualified.
Essington AFC New Club, New Team.
We are looking currently in the process for under 8’s for next season year 2 going into year 3 September. we are looking for coaches and assistant coaches to join our friendly club.
No coaching qualifications necessary as club will provide FA qualifications, if FA qualified it is an advantage.
If interested please email email@example.com or 07931442695
Information about Sundays matches.
Posted: March 2, 2018 | Announcements, Notices | Under 10 's, Under 10's, Under 11 's, Under 11's, Under 12's, Under 13's, Under 14's, Under 15's, Under 16 's, Under 7 's, Under 7's, Under 8 's, Under 8's, Under 9's
All matches that are due to be played on grass pitches are cancelled for this weekend, 4th March 2018.
This includes all ages groups and formats of football from U7s to U16s.
3G pitches will be inspected at 10.30 on Saturday morning and a decision made focussing on the welfare of the children. This will be based on the pitch conditions, safety of the pitch surroundings & roads and the weather forecast for Sunday.
Deadline Day for Registrations and Transfers.
Posted: March 1, 2018 | Announcements, Notices | Under 10 's, Under 10's, Under 11 's, Under 11's, Under 12's, Under 13's, Under 14's, Under 15's, Under 16 's, Under 7 's, Under 7's, Under 8 's, Under 8's, Under 9's
REMINDER: Deadline day for registrations and transfers is this FRIDAY 2nd March.2018
Posted: February 28, 2018 | Announcements | Under 10 's, Under 10's, Under 11 's, Under 11's, Under 12's, Under 13's, Under 14's, Under 15's, Under 16 's, Under 7 's, Under 7's, Under 8 's, Under 8's, Under 9's
This Friday is the last day for registering or transferring new players. If you wish to add to your squads please contact your age group secretary to arrange a time to complete any transfers or registrations.
Pelsall EDC mini soccer 25 February
Due to the likelihood of frost all kick off times have been put back one hour at Pelsall EDC tomorrow.
Cancellation of WJYFL Fixtures Meeting – 4th January 2018
Please note that the fixtures meeting planned for this Thursday has been cancelled.
The mini soccer fixtures for January have been emailed and are also on the League web site.
Teams who need to register players should contact John Coleman directly and arrange a time to take the paperwork to his house. Please note that this must be done before midday on Friday 5th January 2018. John can be contacted on 01922 866489.
As we enter the second half of the season there were a number of issues that I wanted to pick up with regards to Mini Soccer, and I will raise at the fixtures meeting on the 26th January, however, it is worth listing them now:
It is important to note that Coaches set the example to all. If they are calm and respectful to other coaches, refs etc it has a massive effect on the parents and players. All coaches should be asked to adopt a purely positive attitude to everything that happens and to really see things for what they are – an opportunity for children to play football in a safe environment and have some fun along the way. Please remember the coach is responsible for the behaviour of players and team spectators.
Administration & Organisation:
- Have money and player registration sheet ready on arrival at Centre.
- Even better get a parent to sort it for the Manager each week.
- Arrive on time, ie at least 10 minutes before kick off.
- Remember to hand in the player registration sheet at the end of the game with scores entered in the bottom section and signed off.
- Car Parking – Ask parents to park as requested at all centres. This is for safety reasons and to ensure that the centres do not interfere with residents and other users of facilities.
- Referee abuse – Most Referees are under 18 and Children. Continuous criticism of Referees will not be tolerated.
- Given the number of games the instances of abuse are few, but it is still not acceptable at all.
- Foul throws – All teams need to work on taking legal throw-ins, particularly under 9’s and under 10’s.
- Managers encroaching on the pitch – With Respect barriers in place there is no excuse for Managers to be on the field of play, they spoil the enjoyment of the games for the players and it can be dangerous.
- Make sure team equipment, bags, drinks bottles etc are well clear of the edge of the field of play.
- Make sure your team is ready to kick off at the correct time. Some teams are still having team talks when the Referee and opposition are lined up to play. This is not acceptable.
- Two minutes only for half time.
- After your first game, if you do not have a break, move immediately to your next pitch. There is no time for another team talk.
- After your final game move from the field of play immediately before you give your team talk. There is another games ready to start.
- Warming up – At 3g Centres there is not always room to warm up on the playing surface, so use grassed areas near-by, but make sure boots are cleaned before going on the pitches.
Please make sure all coaches in your club are aware of these points.
WJYFL Mini Soccer Coordinator
SNEYD ALL STARS JCF CIC
Posted: December 20, 2017 | Notices | Under 10 's, Under 10's, Under 11 's, Under 11's, Under 12's, Under 13's, Under 14's, Under 15's, Under 16 's, Under 16's, Under 17's, Under 18's, Under 7 's, Under 7's, Under 8 's, Under 8's, Under 9's
SNEYD ALL STARS JCF CIC
Casual paid positions available min FA Level 2
Volunteers pref FA Level 1 but experience considered
07791 528883 or Sneyd.firstname.lastname@example.org
SNOW – SUNDAY 10 DECEMBER
Posted: December 9, 2017 | Announcements | Under 10 's, Under 10's, Under 11 's, Under 11's, Under 12's, Under 13's, Under 14's, Under 15's, Under 16 's, Under 16's, Under 17's, Under 18's, Under 7 's, Under 7's, Under 8 's, Under 8's, Under 9's
The league have made the decision that ALL football this weekend is OFF
It is not necessary to send in postponement forms for the 9 v 9 or 11 v11 matches.